Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's about time...

Welcome to The Motherlode of Meals, Deals and Steals! I'm Jenny and I'm addicted to saving MONEY! I also love to cook when I'm not mentally and physically drained from taking care of our kids. After posting several of my deals and steals on Facebook over the past few months I started to think I needed a blog. At which point a few friends made the same suggestions. Presto..here's my blog FINALLY!!

A bit about me...My husband David and I have been married 5 1/2 yrs. We have 5 children together (Sapphire 10 1/2 yrs old, Otis 4 1/2 yrs old, Reagan 3 yrs old, Elliot 2 yrs old and Willow 6 mons old). I'm a stay at home Mom and in order for us to survive on one income as a family of seven I need to find every deal and steal out there to make David's hard earned dollar stretch. Our biggest hurdles in life right now are learning to eat healthier and become debt free.

I hope to provide you with some great meals, deals and steals through this blog. Please be patient with me as I set out on this journey. It's going to take some time to make sure I've got all my bases covered and please don't hesitate to ask questions if you've got one.

I'd also like to say, Thank You to my friends and family who helped me think of my blog title.

1 comment:

  1. We love you, Jenny! Way to go!
    i am so proud of you for doing this!!!
    Love, Sara :)

    ReplyDelete