Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FREE BIC Highlighters @ Staples


This week Staples has BIC Bright Liner 5 pack of highlighters on sale for $0.50/limit 2. This is a steal - the regular price of these highlighters are approx $3.00-$3.50 per pack. But wait I've got an even better deal for you :) If you GO HERE and print off the $1/2 BIC Stationary Coupon (Note: you should be able to print these twice..unless you've printed them once before..I had a ton of these coupons because I got some last month and they reset the coupon for this month and I print from both of our computers to double up on the savings). With the coupon you can get 2 packs of these highlighters for FREE plus tax. I had 4 BIC coupons left and decided this would be a great way to finish off these coupons. Sapphire and I both made a purchase on Sunday and again today while we were out running errands. We scored (8) 5pks of highlighters for a total cost of $0.20 tax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment