Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mailbox Madness

I love to see all the goodies coupon savvy peeps get in their mailboxes so I think I'll share weekly pics of my FREE goodies!!

This weeks goodies...

Wednesday:

- 20ct Bayer Advanced Aspirin
- Swiffer 360' Duster
- 8.4oz can Ocean Spray Diet Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry Juice and $1/1 4pk of Ocean Spray Sparkling beverages

Thursday:

- 10pk Tide Stain Release & $2.00 off any 1 pkg of Tide Stain Release (LOVE this product!! This is the 3rd time I've scored a FULL size sample)
- 1 load of Tide Detergent

Friday:

- Home Made Simple by Procter & Gamble Organize In Style Coupon booklet w/ $35 in coupons (Cascade, Dawn, Mr Clean, Febreeze, Swiffer, etc)
**This coupon booklet JUST became available to order again today - Sign up for yours today HERE**
- (2) FREE bottles of Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo or Styling Products max value $3.00/each

No comments:

Post a Comment